Last updated on September 10th, 2022 at 07:16 pm
Do you love tech? Do your friends refer to you as a YouTube savant? Do you love storytelling? If so, this might be the perfect job for you!
- Our marketing team is looking for an experienced digital video expert to launch our YouTube channel.
- The ideal candidate is a creative, data-driven channel management expert.
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be excellent at balancing developing stories and video series that resonate with our community and aligns to the needs of our initiatives.
- Your goal is to be as creative as possible in showcasing our company through a compelling video series that brings our target audience back week after week and drives full-funnel impact to help us reach our goals.
- Experience overseeing video creative and production is a must, as well as the ability to strategize, ideate, explore new video opportunities across platforms, work across departments and build consensus within our large organization.
- Develop and oversee execution of video content for the YouTube channel.
- Create and advance a long-term strategy to move our presence on YouTube.
- Coordinate with social teams on strategy and execution for video across platforms.
- Create and maintain the video content calendar.
- Develop audiences to meet ambitious growth goals without compromising creative integrity.
- Monitor, respond, and engage with audience conversations on YouTube in real-time.
- Optimize opportunities to drive lead generation and full-funnel impact through video.
- Work with a team of writers, marketers, video producers, and video optimizers.
- Work closely with our cross-functional partners to advocate making platform-specific video content, and ensure that partner deadlines are met.
- Integrate YouTube throughout email communications customers.
- Stay on top of YouTube, as well as social media video trends, timely events, and internal content initiatives to seize on opportunities.
- Be experimental with content, take risks with what you’re creating, be ambitious and original.
- Deep knowledge of the YouTube platform and potential audiences.
- Certification in YouTube channel growth (among other YouTube certifications).
- Proven track record of developing audiences and increasing engagement on YouTube.
- A background in YouTube content creation, and an understanding of video across all social platforms.
- Thorough understanding of the YouTube landscape, as well as other social platforms: building and managing communities, platform best practices, and consumer behavior.
- Solid understanding of marketing and social media analytics and can apply a data-centric approach to the testing and optimization of content.
- High tolerance for change, and the capacity to accomplish enormous amounts in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Clear, effective communication skills and the confidence to advocate for our team and our audience in a room where talent or executives may have differing opinions.
- Strong global IQ and is comfortable working with teams from different regional markets
- The ability to tell an engaging, cohesive story through video content.
- Solid presentation skills: You’ll be presenting our marketing plans to executives.
- Strong perspective with the flexibility to graciously and gracefully pivot when new information is presented.
- 4-7 years experience managing a brand’s YouTube presence.
- We’re looking for a seasoned expert in digital video across many platforms, who specializes in the YouTube space.
- Someone who’s had experience creating content and thinking strategically about how to make a channel successful.
- You are comfortable, but keen to push boundaries and willing to take risks where others won’t.