Last updated on September 6th, 2022 at 02:15 pm
We’re looking for an experienced YouTube Channel Manager to join our team.
We build organic YouTube audiences for some of the world’s largest global brands, and have the most sophisticated tools, services, data, and technology in the market required for brands to conquer YouTube.
Our team organically builds the audience, reach, and equity on YouTube for some of the world’s top brands. We are committed professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that relies on excellent time management, organization, collaboration and communication. And, we have a lot of fun doing it.
You’ll be working with a smart, energetic, collaborative, and highly supportive team of experienced professionals from around the globe. Our product team is consistently rolling out new YouTube marketing tools, some of which are solely for our internal use, which gives our company a competitive edge.
- Collaborate with the Account team to learn about the brands’ marketing objectives and incorporate that into the YouTube channel development work.
- Use our proprietary tools and our internal systems to diagnose the brands’ YouTube channel performance and opportunities.
- Set up KPIs with the Account and Strategy team and ensure work products meet those metrics.
- Create organic growth plans and conversion strategies for the brand channels you manage.
- Ensure our highest level of work is delivered by mentoring junior staff who support your channels and collaborating with them to cover video and channel optimization work using our well-honed playbook.
- Recognize channel performance challenges and devise solutions to address them.
- Deliver client-ready reports reflecting insights and results from your work and client-ready PowerPoint slides to support the Account team.
- Stay on the forefront of YouTube’s new features, platform updates and the overall YouTube culture.
- Participate in team-wide sharing of new discoveries and learned best practices.
- Participate in creation of paid media strategies.
- BA/BS degree.
- Three years of solid experience growing audiences organically on YouTube.
- YouTube Creator Academy Certifications.
- Good understanding of Google Trends and Google Keyword Planner.
- Confidence to join the team on client connects.
- SEO proficiency.
- Analytical, strategic thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- High degree of comfort using YouTube analytics and using data to guide strategies and decisions.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Reliability, self-sufficiency, proactivity, self-monitoring and a can-do attitude.
- A mentoring and learning spirit.
- Previous experience with an agency/media company.
- Previous experience working with brands.
- Photoshop basic skills.
- Basic understanding of Google Adwords to analyze YouTube Campaigns.
- This is a full time remote position but you must be a resident of CO, IL, NY, PA, TX, VA or WA.
- Generous benefits including ample paid vacation/sick/personal time, a liberal paid holiday schedule, quality medical, vision and dental healthcare, 401(k) plan, long-term and short-term disability insurance, life insurance.
- A vibrant, learning organization, which serves as a place to thrive and prosper in your career.
- Best-in-class tools and intelligence to help to research anything and everything related to YouTube.
- The opportunity to be a contributing member on a team regarded as a leader in video marketing.
- Senior industry veterans as your partners.