Last updated on September 18th, 2022 at 01:25 pm
- We’re looking for a creative and analytical Paid Advertising Strategist to join our team with a passion for performance marketing.
- You will create display and YouTube campaigns using Google Ads, manage client budgets, and assist in account analysis and reporting.
- This role owns the Display and YouTube strategy A-Z, and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with senior analysts and our in-house creative team to formulate strategic action plans for each client.
- Manage Google Display and YouTube campaigns across various industries and verticals.
- Strong understanding of audience targeting best practices and their relation to specific business objectives.
- Audience management and creation including both first and third-party data sources.
- Strong understanding of Google Display and YouTube attribution best practices.
- Conversion pixel creation and implementation.
- Experience working alongside the creative team (in-house or agency side) to develop both static and video creative concepts, from ideation to launch.
- Effective communication of core KPIs for Google Display and YouTube as well as their relation to high level business goals.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent analysis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data driven conclusions.
- Strategic and effective cross channel planning and coordination with complementary channels.
- Manage all client budgets and advise on budget changes, both between campaigns within a paid account and across channels based on overall return for your clients.
- Forecasting, client benchmarking and implementing optimizations to hit client KPIs in the quickest time possible.
- Maintaining education on industry topics and best practices.
- Clearly communicate with the internal agency team about client goals, feedback and scheduled workflow.
- Improve upon paid media processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques for Google Display and YouTube advertising.
- Vendor management for channels and support channels.
- 4-6 years of digital marketing; Agency experience a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in paid media. Specifically having experience with the Google Display and YouTube platforms and associated strategies.
- Strong Excel skills with clear understanding of advanced Excel features.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong note-taking acumen.
- Strong enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment to paid media and client work.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with passion for knowledge and personal growth.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans with significant employer contribution towards employee monthly premium.
- Employer sponsored life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage.
- 401k plan with up to 4% employer match after 6 months of service.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Employee assistance program.
- Monthly and quarterly team bonding activities.
- Commission and bonus opportunities each month/quarter.
- Flexible Return to Work options post-pandemic.