Last updated on September 18th, 2022 at 01:26 pm
As Video Rights Management Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers.
- Managing assets, claims and policies.
- Ensuring rights are properly administered within YouTube’s CMS and Facebook Rights Manager.
- Communicate with customers and third parties, by email and phone, regarding video monetization inquiries and conflict/dispute resolutions, addressing issues with speed and efficiency.
- Perform day-to-day CMS tasks (including in YouTube CMS and Facebook Rights Manager) and proactively review and evaluate content and video claims for accuracy.
- Review sound recording assets to ensure that only eligible content is delivered to video platforms, and that any ineligible content is promptly removed.
- Research and find patterns to prevent unsanctioned activity. Investigate potential occurrences of activity and report management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists.
- At least one year of experience working in an office and/or customer service in person, via telephone, and/or via email
- 1-2 years of rights management experience within video monetization platforms.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Passionate YouTube expert with at least one active YouTube Certification, preferably in YouTube Music, and an in-depth knowledge of the YouTube CMS, including underlying delivery and management processes.
- Extensive music knowledge and a willingness to keep up to date with current music trends (i.e., will study the charts every Monday morning). Should have a sharp memory.
- Discerning eye and ear for audio and visual content and meticulous attention to detail.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Strong working knowledge of YouTube optimization best practices and analytics.
- Understanding of digital video and how audiences watch and engage with it across many platforms.
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations.
- YouTube CMS.
- Facebook Rights Manager.