Last updated on September 18th, 2022 at 01:10 pm
We are looking to hire an experienced YouTube professional that can bring our YouTube offering to clients to the next level.
As the expert of all things YouTube advertising, you are responsible for driving KPI improvements and developing cutting-edge strategies tailored to client goals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage YouTube advertising for a portfolio of clients, ranging from $20k-$200k+/mo in ad spend.
Working within our collaborative client team format, you will be a fully-autonomous channel manager overseeing strategy development, tactical execution and communication with the client regarding YouTube.
- Begin to take on new clients in month one.
- Build and optimize YouTube campaigns for a roster of ecommerce, B2B and lead generation clients across various industries.
- Define, monitor and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs.
- Develop YouTube advertising strategy based on client-specific goals.
- Actively test and analyze targeting, ad creative and campaign types to drive results in line with clients’ goals.
- Communicate performance results, creative learnings, and strategy recommendations to clients, and secure buy-in from decision makers.
- Advise on new ad creative based on learnings from existing ads.
- Guide overall creative direction based on YouTube best practices.
- Contribute to quarterly business reviews and other client-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities.
- Follow YouTube and digital video industry trends, contribute to our agency blog, and contribute to agency thought leadership on YouTube.
- You’re also encouraged to contribute to new specialty areas, write blog posts and train our new hires.
- 3+ years of direct YouTube advertising client management including strategy development, execution and client communication.
- Experience with strategy development and execution for paid search or paid social is a plus.
- An understanding of how to use different YouTube campaign types to drive to different client goals (e.g. awareness, action, etc.).
- Passion for crunching numbers, analyzing data, and navigating Excel spreadsheets.
- You frequently find yourself stepping into leadership roles and want those around you to succeed.
- You are a communication guru both on calls and through written communication.
- “Driven” and “Innovative” are attributes commonly associated with you.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
Please note that even if you do not meet all of the above criteria, we encourage you to apply.
- Compensation is based on years of experience, title, and skill set.
- Base Salary: $75,000 – $110,000
- Target Annualized Cash Bonus: $10,000
- Target Total Cash: $85,000 – $120,000