Last updated on September 6th, 2022 at 03:47 pm
We are a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. We bring to market both original and existing content.
Our team has grown several YouTube channels into some of the top brands on YouTube globally. We are looking for a YouTube Channel Manager to join this industry-leading, in-house team and take ownership of the day-to-day operations of some of the biggest brands in the world on YouTube.
You will be responsible for growing viewership and revenue for these brands across the world. If you love working with outstanding kids’ content and have a strong YouTube Channel Management skill set, we’d love to hear from you!
- Launching, managing, and programming the official YouTube channels across multiple territories using best in class audience development strategies to grow our channels.
- Ensuring we are using new and existing tools offered by YouTube to grow channels (e.g. Live Streaming / Shorts / Premiere etc.).
- Creating exciting, high-quality video content for each brand.
- Keeping on top of the YouTube algorithm and regularly using YouTube analytics to understand and enhance content performance with an ability to react quickly to performance or platform changes.
- Creating world-class SEO (metadata, tags) and thumbnails, ensuring high CTR’s across our channels.
- Keeping on top of the competitor landscape and constantly improve our channel management strategy.
- Implement brand strategy and keep Senior Manager and Director informed about roll out across the brand.
- Maintaining trackers with detailed information about but not limited to rollout for series and digital content, themes and tentpoles.
- Sharing insights and learnings with digital production team across owned and competitor content.
- Be curious and constantly look to evolve growth strategies across our YouTube channel.
- Shared responsibility with the Senior manager to deliver KPI’s for Brand and content assigned.
- Creating exciting, aligned, high-quality video content and images for brand assigned contributing to reach given KPIS.
- Experienced use of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Previous experience on YouTube.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A deep understanding of all YouTube features including: Analytics, Content ID, downloadable reports, and live-streaming.
- Extensive and direct experience managing YouTube channels and confidence with analyzing YouTube performance.
- Ability to stay cool when the pressure is on.
- Highly proactive with the ability to balance several priorities and meet tight turnarounds.
- Another language is preferred but not required.
- Taking care: Competitive health and dental coverage.
- Investing in your future: Pension plans.
- Break time: Free snacks and reduced hours in summer.
- Party time: Office bar carts, after-work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because.
- Be inspired: Regular film screenings and opportunity to get involved in industry events.
- The office: Modern facilities and in-house screening rooms.
- Build a better world: Transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities.
- Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
- Grow: Develop your career and shape your future.