Last updated on September 6th, 2022 at 01:36 pm
- We are looking for a YouTube Channel Manager to join our growing Digital Platforms team.
- The YouTube Channel Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of multiple YouTube channels.
- This responsibility includes media handling, video editing, creation of custom thumbnails, uploading, creating playlists, and writing and optimizing metadata, etc.
- This position will report directly to the Director of Digital Networks.
- The ideal candidate has a digital-first approach to the production and distribution of video content, is incredibly detail-oriented, and can with ease navigate the backend of YouTube
- Video editing and media handling.
- Creation of custom thumbnails and channel headers.
- Video uploading and scheduling.
- Playlists, end screens, cards, etc.
- Writing and optimizing titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Monitoring livestreams and comments.
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of YouTube channels.
- Coordinating YouTube collaborations, cross-promotional activities, and influencer assessments.
- Staying informed of platform updates and utilizing new features.
- Ensure timely delivery of finished content that aligns with the goals, brand voice, and creative vision.
- 2-4 years relevant experience working with YouTube channels.
- Detailed working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
- Passion for creating impactful and sharable content for our online audience.
- YouTube Certified in Audience Growth and/or very familiar with best practices for SEO and discoverability.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced video production environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to write in a clear, concise, professional manner.
- Experience working with other social media video platforms, like Facebook and TikTok.
- A/B testing and optimization software, like TubeBuddy and VidIQ.
- YouTube Content ID and digital rights management workflows.