Last updated on September 6th, 2022 at 07:43 pm
- We are seeking a multidimensional Social Marketing Manager to oversee creation of YouTube video content focusing on our original movies and TV shows.
- The ideal candidate will be empowered to push their teams and their vendors to redefine video formats, with an obsession with turning customers into fans through viral yet scalable content.
- To succeed in this role, you will need to have an eye for both big-picture roadmapping and the smallest detail
- You must also be able to thrive in both the world of creative, bespoke content and data analytics, all driven by a passion for the hottest trends in online videos.
- You will need to be able to take a dynamic approach to content, with an ability to be reactive to current trends in both formats and content.
- You must be comfortable working across both internal and external partner teams, from creative and branding to third-party media agencies.
- Working cross-collaboratively, you will be responsible for capitalizing on new opportunities for novel methods for both organic and paid growth, as well as identifying, ideating, testing, and launching programs in yet undiscovered social spaces and platforms.
- Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, working within the brand’s editorial voice, thinking creatively and analytically, and executing daily at the highest level.
- You will need to know how to take our vision as a company and turn it into attainable, scalable, key performance indicators and be comfortable measuring rigorously with data.
- You will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices for Prime Video to facilitate a dynamic, proactive approach to content strategy.
- You will create seamless workflows and grow the Prime Video YouTube account’s followers, watch time, and cultural influence.
- Managing the big picture strategy and day-to-day execution of our YouTube strategy.
- Ideating, launching, testing and optimizing social video original series, campaigns and strategies in a dynamic and multidimensional capacity.
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal creative, brand and organic social teams to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies.
- Developing and owning goals and performance metrics for social video campaigns, monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Presenting to senior leadership regularly on key performance indicators and progress to goals.
- Continuously developing new ideas, and testing them, to identify best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in social marketing (building, executing, and scaling social marketing programs).
- Experience in entertainment industry and/or with other media or lifestyle brands.
- Experience within a media/social agency, working on social campaigns specifically.
- Must be comfortable with short form video production.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of influencing others to drive your key business KPIs.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills.
- Has relentlessly high standards.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.