Last updated on September 6th, 2022 at 03:48 pm
- We are hiring! Join us to be at the forefront of our industry. We are a 100%-remote team that is small but passionate.
- We are cool and let you choose your own work hours. We don’t fuss over working hours and focus on meeting deadlines by letting you work at your own pace.
- We believe the only way to grow is to do it together. So come and be part of our larger-than-life team! We can’t wait to have you.
- To make things simpler for everyone, here are the things that are required. We do not seek your professional resume but willingness to work, learn and grow together.
- We are looking for driven and motivated team members passionate about video. If you want to be a part of a smart and hard-working team, have exceptional English language skills, and are able to produce outstanding video content, this could be perfect for you.
- Presentable and confident on-screen.
- In-depth knowledge of our industry.
- Hands-on experience with video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Filmora, or Camtasia.
- Exceptional research skills.
- Written and verbal English skills must be exceptional.
- Your responsibility will be to fully-handle the production of product marketing videos, video tutorials in the form of walkthroughs, and more.
- To apply, we ask that you send over a portfolio of previous work that you have completed on your own entirely in the form of YouTube links. Links to unlisted videos are acceptable.
- In addition, accompanying your portfolio, feel free to include any additional information that you feel is relevant to the hiring process, including, but not limited, to an introduction.