Last updated on September 10th, 2022 at 06:44 pm
- You will spearhead strategy and physical production for our long-running successful franchises.
- You will collaborate with editors and audience development teams and cultivate new and existing talent for projects.
- Throughout the process, you will ensure that our premium videos innovate, our curated talent resonates, and we meet ambitious goals.
- This position reports to the Vice President of YouTube Strategy and Production.
- You’ll juggle multiple brands, projects, schedules, talent reps and series in various stages of production and constantly monitor the digital landscape for new talent and trends in short-form and social video.
- You’ll work with audience development, entertainment teams, and video producers and editors to select, assign, review, and publish videos across our portfolio of YouTube Channels to meet ambitious goals.
- You will use your technical, editorial and creative storytelling expertise during all stages of production.
- You will work with digital leadership to develop and iterate on YouTube video strategy.
- You will grow and lead a team of dedicated shooters, editors, producers and storytellers.
- You have 6+ years’ experience in video, with at least 4 years working in digital, and two years working on YouTube.
- You have experience leading a team of 4+ people.
- You are comfortable in a collaborative, matrixed organization.
- You have worked on YouTube video growth, and are passionate about the opportunities in the space.
- You are known for strong leadership and organizational skills and an eye for talent (both behind and in front of the camera) and polished, compelling content.
- You believe that data can be used to make your work better and you have a strong foundation and experience in incorporating analytics into workflow.
- You have experience with YouTube Analytics, CMS, etc.
- You are an optimization whiz and up on the latest trends in thumbnails, trending topics, titles, etc.
- You are a problem solver who sees the whole picture of the project, from the logistics to the finished product.
- You are great at optimizing metadata for maximum views and engagement.