Last updated on September 10th, 2022 at 06:41 pm
- We are seeking a creative, experienced, and story-driven professional to serve in the role of YouTube Video Editor.
- The YouTube Video Editor will work as part of our core maker team, executing high caliber edits for YouTube and all social media platforms while working within the schedule and budget constraints of projects.
- This role’s primary function will be crafting moving edits that elevate each story our brand tells.
- We are looking for a team member that is comfortable working under pressure with strict deadlines, can graciously hear and implement constructive feedback.
- If you have a gift for storytelling and a good eye for motion graphics, and 4+ years of professional editing experience, we look forward to hearing from you.
- We are seeking someone local to the area who would be available to work from the office, or to come into the office as needed for team meetings and working with our creative team.
- Craft audio and visuals to tell an impactful story with narrative structure and feel that meets the project’s creative and impact goals.
- Execute edits within project scope.
- Responsive to feedback and approaches implementing feedback with a problem-solving mindset.
- Review all edits/exports to ensure they are of sound technical quality, high creative caliber, address all feedback, and meet the intended objectives of the piece.
- Experience with a wide range of social platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.
- Collaborate with Directors and Editors effectively and efficiently to deliver all projects on time and error free.
- Participate in project brainstorms, creative reviews, team meetings and project debriefs.
- Stay up to date on new editing-related software and best practices.
- 4+ years’ experience in a professional, post-production, editing-focused role.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Adobe Premiere Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Highly organized, with meticulous attention to detail.
- A passion for storytelling via film/video.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Positive attitude oriented to problem solving.
- Driven self-starter with an exceptional work ethic.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning and professional growth, and desire to improve the organization.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a collaborative, humble, curious, and resourceful manner.
- Sound design experience preferred.