Last updated on September 6th, 2022 at 03:55 pm
- We create branded video content that gets noticed for all the right reasons. Completely tailored to each channel, they produce content to make people think, feel and do.
- As more and more client budgets are moving out of traditional media and into digital and social, we encourage clients to treat these spaces as more than just another marketing channel. It’s a place where brands can live, evolve, entertain and persuade, and we are looking for individuals who are just as ambitious, disruptive and creatively charged as our clients.
- We are looking for a passionate and driven YouTube Channel Manager who lives and breathes this platform.
- You will have extensive experience when it comes to building powerful YouTube-first strategies, covering everything from planning, management, content creation and optimization.
- You understand the value YouTube offers brand growth, can utilize a skill-set of tips and tricks to drive discoverability and success, and genuinely enjoy the creative challenge and churn of entertainment-first content in this space.
- We are looking for someone who is ready for ownership, culturally switched on, and an entertainer at heart.
- In-depth knowledge of the creation, positioning, features and functionality of a YouTube channel to ensure success.
- Working with the Head of Strategy to define the content approach for clients (fashion, gaming, sport).
- Leading the creation, copywriting and delivery of all YouTube content.
- Collaborating with the internal team to ensure thumbnails and content are engaging.
- Identifying key talent to align with brands.
- Building audience relationships through community management.
- Monitoring, tracking, analyzing and reporting channel performance against key client goals and KPIs.
- Interpreting data and delivering weekly/monthly reports to senior team and stakeholders.
- Understanding of how paid and organic content plans complement one another.
- Offering a solid understanding of monetisation opportunities.
- 3+ years experience managing and growing YouTube channels.
- Extensive knowledge of YouTube and the wider social landscape.
- Numbers-driven with an ability to apply strategic thinking based on insights and data.
- A highly skilled content creator, managing everything from ideation to execution.
- A confident collaborator both internally and with clients.
- Enjoy working in fast-paced environments, across multiple projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong video editing skills are preferred.
$40,000 to $45,000 per year.