Last updated on September 6th, 2022 at 03:58 pm
We are a rapidly-growing and profitable bootstrapped product-led SaaS business with thousands of customers.
- Work alongside our growing video production team to manage two YouTube channels from pre-production to platform optimization.
- Collaborate with other team members to execute video promotion.
- Work with our head of video to manage channel strategy.
- Lead execution of the video production process for our YouTube channels.
- Keep up to date on our platform to produce tips and product videos to incorporate into the YouTube channel.
- Speak to customers and be involved in our product community to find useful topics to create videos around.
- Contribute video ideas, research the topics, and write both outlines and scripts for video content to be filmed and published.
- This role does not require you to be on camera, although it is a bonus if you can present well.
- You must be able to write and tell compelling stories that resonate with people.
- Work collaboratively with video editors, writers, and any other stakeholders to keep production on track.
- Respond and react accordingly to trends, and current events that can positively impact production.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of what is working or trending in our space.
- Outline, script, allocate resources, set deadlines and more for video projects.
- Plan video shoots: Scout, select and reserve shooting resources.
- Coordinate with other producers for cross-functional content production, such as clips for social media.
- Evaluate YouTube analytics to determine what is working well and what is not.
- Be a student of the YouTube platform to ensure we maximize our reach.
- Remote, U.S.-only.
- 1+ years of experience
- Experience working in video production (videographer, editor, writer, producer, etc). Work samples preferred.
- Interest in the YouTube ecosystem and a demonstrated interest in growing. We don’t expect you to know everything, as we’ll teach our approach to the right person. But some knowledge or understanding is helpful.
- An interest in our space.
- A desire to pursue a growing career in video production.
- Open-minded about feedback and a willingness to grow and improve your work.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while not losing sight of details and meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated and a thoughtful, yet quick problem solver.
- Creative drive to explore new approaches to video storytelling.
- Writing experience is preferred.
- An interest in staying on top of the latest trends in social media and video creation.
- Willing to work as a team and put the team first.
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude.
- Dream big.
- Owner’s mentality.
- Growth mindset.
- Lead with empathy.
- Push the pace.
- We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level.
- 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- We offer flexible parental leave.
- Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up. And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the family.