Last updated on September 18th, 2022 at 01:29 pm
We’re looking for a YouTube first video producer who would program our YouTube page daily. This individual would be working closely with Senior Video Producer and would need to know all the steps of production including ideation, script writing, shooting, editing, uploading, SEO practices, thumbnail making, etc. This individual should be a team player and would work Monday-Friday (or possibly Wed-Sun, to help give Sr. Producer a break on the weekends).
- Pitch story/video ideas catered towards the finance world.
- Write scripts for video.
- Work on in-house and on-field shoots (when applicable).
- Team player with strong communication skills is a must.
- At least 2 years’ experience shooting, editing and producing video for digital platforms.
- Strong interest and knowledge of news and current events.
- Be able to work in a fast, deadline oriented/breaking news environment.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro. Knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Camera knowledge a must.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and best social video practices required (YouTube first but some knowledge for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok preferred).
- Ability to manage time wisely and prioritize tasks.
- Understand how to adapt stories and write for video.
- Ability to work in an on-going collaborative team environment and willingness to work on multiple projects with various producers at a single moment.